usc marshall school of business certificate programs
the usc marshall school of business recognizes that many qualified individuals would like to obtain advanced knowledge, but cannot commit to a full degree program. others would like to specialize in just one topic area without having to complete the entire core curriculum of a degree program. some students who are already completing a degree at usc would like to have their specialization documented on their transcript.
云南快乐十分开奖前三组a certificate demonstrates the individual's desire to master his/her field or seek new knowledge about a particular area of interest. knowledge gained can improve job performance. the certificate can enhance a resume and help the individual stand out in a competitive job market.
云南快乐十分开奖前三组the marshall school offers 11 for-credit certificate programs:
- Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics
- Graduate Certificate in Financial Analysis and Valuation
- Graduate Certificate in Management Studies
- Graduate Certificate in Marketing
- Graduate Certificate in Optimization and Supply Chain Management
- Graduate Certificate in Strategy and Management Consulting
- Graduate Certificate in Sustainability and Business
- Graduate Certificate in Technology Commercialization
- Food Industry Management Program
- Graduate Certificate in Library and Information Management - Online
- With Your Shield
云南快乐十分开奖前三组completing the prescribed course of study leads to a certificate, officially recognized by the university, and not to a degree, but most course work completed for these certificate programs can subsequently be transferred (if sufficiently current) or credited to a degree.
云南快乐十分开奖前三组certificate students meet the same basic admission requirements as degree seeking students and are subject to the same university policies as degree seeking students. graduate certificate students take the same elective classes that all other graduate student populations at marshall are offered.